[Clp] OsiClpSolverInterface::computeLargestAway sets LogLevel

Sebastian Niemann sebastian.niemann at inform-software.com
Tue Oct 18 10:45:48 EDT 2011

Hi!

I think we are facing the same problem. From some point on our virtual
user print method is not called anymore. Debugging showed that this is
due to the call "temp.setLogLevel(0)" in
"OsiClpSolverInterface::computeLargestAway()".

Although temp itself is a copy, the CoinMessageHandler member handler_
is *not* copied in case a custom handler is used (see beginning of
method "ClpModel::gutsOfCopy"). The log level of "temp" (which - due to
the shallow copy - is the log level of our custom handler) is never
reset which then leads to silence...

Cheers,
Sebastian