[Clp] Fw: Can we pass the pointer of an objective functio to Clp model

Horand Gassmann Horand.Gassmann at Dal.Ca
Thu Nov 3 19:56:02 EDT 2011

Ted Ralphs <ted at lehigh.edu> wrote:

> I'll just add that it seems as though Ipopt is exactly what you want. It is
> an interior point solver for non-linear programs.

Another possibility is to use OS. It ships with Clp and Ipopt and a
bunch of other solvers which can be selected on the command line (or
automatically based on the problem characteristics).

Cheers

gus

Horand I. Gassmann, Professor

School of Business Administration, Dalhousie University
6100 University Avenue
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada , B3H 3J5
ph. (902) 494-1844
fax (902) 494-1107