[Clp] problems of installing the CLP

Huizhen Zhang zhzzywz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 06:35:24 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

I am trying to install the CLP in my Laptop with Windows XP, and I follow
every steps listed in the website ( https://projects.coin-or.org/Clp):

   1. svn co https://projects.coin-or.org/svn/Clp/stable/1.12 coin-Clp
   2. cd coin-Clp
   3. ./configure -C
   4. make
   5. make test
   6. make install

Everything goes very successfully from the above step 1 to setp 4. However,
there are 1 error in the step 5 which is as follows:

Making all in Osi
make[1]: Entering directory '/cygdrive/d/coin-Clp/Osi'
Making all in src/Osi
make[2]: Entering directory '/cygdrive/d/coin-Clp/Osi/src/Osi'
.deps/OsiAuxInfo.Plo:1: *** multiple target patterns. Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/cygdrive/d/coin-Clp/Osi/src/Osi'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/cygdrive/d/coin-Clp/Osi'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Simliar error appears in the step 6. After finishing the above 6 steps,
there is not directory "coin-Clp/bin" in my laptop.

Could anyone please help me to figure out how I can  install the CLP
successfully ?  Any comments and advices are welcomed.
Thank you very much !

In addition, could anyone please tell me where I can download the matlab
interface to CLP, " mexclp".  One link of downloading the "mexclp" is listed
in the websit " coin-or', but this link doesn't work.

P.s. I already installed  the Ipopt in my laptop.

--
Huizhen Zhang
Statistics and Operations Research,Room 047,