[Clp] how to enlarge the precision of number in the log?

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Tue Sep 14 12:11:07 EDT 2010

Folks,

	In a previous posting, I said there was no way I was aware of to
change the numeric precision of a value printed in a message from clp that
didn't involve modifying clp source. I wasn't thinking hard enough. The
following should work:
  * Instantiate the ClpModel object.
  * Use ClpModel::messages or messagesPointer to get the object that holds
the messages
  * Use CoinMessages::replaceMessage to replace the offending message with a
new message; set the precision
    and significant digits to your liking in the offending format code(s).

Lou