[Clp] ClpModel subproblem constructor accesses illegal elements in rhs->ray_

Valentin Ziegler vziegler at think-cell.com
Wed Feb 24 06:03:26 EST 2010

Thank you for responding so fast.

>From what I see in the svn changeset, your fixes seem to solve our
problem.

Regards,
Valentin

-----Original Message-----
From: clp-bounces at list.coin-or.org [mailto:clp-bounces at list.coin-or.org]
On Behalf Of John Forrest
Sent: Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2010 11:29
Cc: clp at list.coin-or.org
Subject: Re: [Clp] ClpModel subproblem constructor accesses illegal
elements in rhs->ray_

Valentin,

The problem is not actually in Clp 1.11 but in Osi.  I have made fixes
to Osi/trunk, Osi/stable/0.101 and Osi/stable/0.102.

There seems to be some mismatch in the use of Osi.  Cbc/trunk uses
Osi/0.101 while Cbc/stable/2.4 uses Osi/0.102 which seems slightly odd.

Valentin Ziegler . vziegler at think-cell.com
Software Engineer

think-cell Software GmbH . Chausseestr. 8/E . 10115 Berlin, Germany
http://www.think-cell.com . phone +49 30 666473-10 . toll-free (US) +1 800 891 8091
Directors: Dr. Markus Hannebauer, Dr. Arno Schoedl . Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 85229