[Clp] How to get the same solution several times

alde alde at itu.dk
Mon Aug 2 09:32:07 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I have an LP problem with several optimal solutions and I was wondering
whether it is possible to make the solver return the same solution every
time it solves the same instance. I tried to set up what I thought was the
"seed" for some random operations the solver performs by using the method
CoinSeedRandom(int) but it didn't work. I also tried naively to initialize
the c++ random generator but it didn't work either.

Thanks in advance,

Alberto Delgado