[Clp] Clp 2.11

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Thu Nov 12 04:35:05 EST 2009

Don't really understand.  Project files were updated in v9 (on 11/6/09) and
not in v8, but it looks as if you are using v9..  Double check CoinOsl...
does appear in your libCoinUtils.vcproj and in output from compilation.

Or try doing Microsoft equivalent of  -DCLP_MULTIPLE_FACTORIZATIONS =3

John Forrest