[Clp] Reduced Gradient Method in Clp

armen nahapetyan armen_nahapetyan at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 3 00:46:34 EST 2009

Hello,

I am using the Coin-Or Clp.
I would like to know more about the Reduced Gradient method which is used for solving Quadratic programming problem in Clp.

I have got the documentation which is refereed in the Clp source code:

     Forrest and Tomlin, Implementing the simplex method for
       the Optimization Subroutine
 Library - IBM Systems Journal 1992

     Gill, Murray, Saunders, Wright A Practical Anti-Cycling
       Procedure for Linear and Nonlinear Programming SOL report 1988

But that documentation mainly  discourse numerical issues and corner cases.

Could someone please refer a documentation which will describe the Reduced Gradient Method for Quadratic Programming problem implemented in Clp.

Thanks in Advance,
Armen Nahapetyan