[Clp] clp messages use row names

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Sun May 24 10:43:18 EDT 2009

Matt,

Why is this Clp??  If you are lucky then

CbcModel model.setSpecialOptions(mode.specialOptions()|32);

may work

John

  From:       Matthew Galati <Matthew.Galati at sas.com>

  To:         "clp at list.coin-or.org" <clp at list.coin-or.org>

  Date:       05/24/2009 03:16 AM

  Subject:    [Clp] clp messages use row names

I pass row names into my OSI object for the sake of debugging. Then call
branchAndBound to solve. The problem is infeasible and I get the following
message:
   Coin0502I Problem is infeasible due to row 413, 1.02341e+07 1.02341e+07

Can the message use my row name instead of the generic row index since I
passed in names into my OSI object?

Thanks,
Clp mailing list
Clp at list.coin-or.org