[Clp] Calling CLP from a C program

Leo Lopes leo at sie.arizona.edu
Fri May 15 18:04:14 EDT 2009

Fixed! Paul: glad for your interest. My response time may be unusually
slow over the next few days, but I am happy about your interest.
Please let me know any problems you encounter.

Cheers,
Leo.

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 2:13 PM, Paul Smith <phhs80 at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Thanks again, Matthew.
>>>
>>> I am trying to build the CoinAll rpms by following the directions given at
>>>
>>> https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinBinary/wiki/BuildingCoinRpms
>>>
>>> However, the link to get the spec file is broken.
>>>
>>> Any ideas?
>>
>> I'm copying this note to Leo Lopes, who leads the packaging project.
>
> Many thanks, Matthew.
>
> Paul

Leonardo B. Lopes
Assistant Professor                                        SIE -
University of Arizona
(520)621-2342
leo at sie.arizona.edu
http://www.sie.arizona.edu/faculty/leolopes