[Clp] Calling CLP from a C program

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Fri May 15 12:15:52 EDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-05-15 at 16:30 +0100, Paul Smith wrote:
> Thanks, Matthew. I will have a look at the CoinMP project. By the way,
> are there rpms of CoinMP and CLP for Fedora Linux?

There is some packaging work underway.  I think the current status is
here: https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinBinary/wiki/BuildingCoinRpms, but
I'm not positive that that is up to date.  (It looks pretty current,
though.)  RPMs that we have available are here:
http://www.coin-or.org/download/rpm/.

HTH.