[Clp] high precision floating point numbers

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Tue May 12 11:54:15 EDT 2009

Alexey,

I would not think that 128 bits versus 64 bits is the problem if you get a
segmentation fault.  In fact it is more likely that it is a memory problem,
which would get worse with 128 bits.  How many constraints and nonzeros
does the problem have?

If you put an example somewhere (easiest is some Watson machine) and tell
me where it is (and how big),  I can download the problem and see what can
be done.

John Forrest