[Clp] Need a pointer

Goossens Jan-Willem Jan-Willem.Goossens at nc3a.nato.int
Tue Mar 24 05:05:05 EDT 2009

I couldn't find the documentation, but from the SolveProblemBakery example, it seems clear.
The problem built is

C1:          0.1 * Sun + 0.2 * Moon <= 1400
C2:          1 * Sun                                 <= 8000
C3:                             0.2 * Moon      <= 5000

Thus, the matrixBegin of size (n + 1), where n is the # variables, gives the begin indices in the matrixValue array of the variables' constraint elements. As such, the matrixBegin[0] = 0, and matrixBegin[n] = # nonzeros

Jan-Willem