[Clp] Need a pointer

Krish Krishnan rkrishnan8216 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 04:06:22 EDT 2009

Hi All:
I am very new to this group, and I am probably asking something that has been responded to before. My apologies. (I did try the archives, but could not readily find an answer).

I want to describe a problem on the fly from my C++ code and call the solver as in the unitTest.cpp problem.  The arguments to CoinLoadProblem are all clear except for matrixBegin.  Is there any place that this has been described or explained?  What are the elements in matrixBegin?

TIA
Krish