[Clp] (no subject)

Bo Jensen bo.jensen at mosek.com
Tue Jul 28 07:25:29 EDT 2009

Hi Daniel,
This is something we do see in our customer models, they can be very "close"
to being infeasible. Which due to tolerances and finite precision can create
different results from optimizer to optimizer. I think you should get the
farkas ray ( i.e certificate of infeasibility from farkas lemma ) provided
by Clp (which I assume you can get), check the quality (i.e dual
infeasibility and objective of the ray). If it seems ok, then its not some
numerical issue in Clp and your model can be declared infeasible within
tolerances (which might be something to look into to improve the model
stability ).
Regards
Bo