[Clp] Clp 1.9.0

Collette Yann ycollet at freesurf.fr
Mon Feb 9 15:36:32 EST 2009

Damned !

Thanks for the answer.
The Clp tool is absolutely fantastic ! I have now an interface to scilab
(http://www.scilab.org).
I have wrote a Sequential Linear Programming method based on CLP (an CBC
if I want to add integer variables).
I also interfaced Bonmin and Ipopt.
With the optim SLP method I was able to deal with gaz networks with 2000
nodes and 4000 pipes (around 6000 constraints, linear and non linear +
13000 variables).

I still have some small bugs to track done (essentially on my CBC
interface). I will post the scilab toolbox in the contribution of scilab.

Your sincerely,

Yann COLLETTE