[Clp] Performance optimization (Hauke Pribnow)

Gleb Belov gleb.belov at tu-dresden.de
Wed Sep 10 12:19:30 EDT 2008

Hello,

I agree with Tuomo. Keeping basic solution can even be sped up (about
2x) by saving the corresponding factorization. This can be copied 1:1
from the function strongBranching; you only have to extend the status
array by inserting the initial status, e.g., "atLower", for the new var.

Cheers Gleb

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen

G. Belov
Dr. Gleb Belov                                Gleb.Belov at tu-dresden.de
Wiss. Assistent                   http://www.math.tu-dresden.de/~belov
Technische Universitaet Dresden                 Tel: +49 351 463 34186
Institut fuer Numerische Mathematik             Fax: +49 351 463 34268
Mommsenstr. 13                            Tel. priv.:+49 351 3743754
01062 Dresden