[Clp] question about mps file

Stefan Vigerske stefan at vigerske.de
Wed Nov 26 15:25:48 EST 2008

Hi,

please send you messages also to the mailing list, in case other people
run into the same issue.

> Could you please tell me whether there any software that can translate the
> mps file to the lp file? Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

You could use the CoinUtils. There are CoinMpsIO and CoinLpIO. Both can
read and write mps and lp files, respectively.
Further, if you use one of the Osi classes (e.g., OsiClp), then it
should have readMps and writeLp both in one class, so it would be just
two lines to do the conversion.

Best,
Stefan