[Clp] Question on the piecewise linear example

Hailong Yao hailongyao at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 20:50:00 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am trying to use the piecewise linear functionality provided by the Clp. I
have downloaded the example piece.cpp and successfully compiled it. However,
I cannot run it because there is no input file named "model1.mps" needed
by the code in piece.cpp. Could anyone point me to the input file? Thanks
very much!

Another question is that can Clp solve piece linear problems with piece
linear constraints? I.e., for a given variable, when it falls into different
ranges, the coefficients in the linear constraints are different.

Thanks very much!
Hailong Yao