[Coin-lpsolver] piecewise linear

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 28 20:55:59 EST 2008

piecewise linear was put in for someone who never used it, so may have bugs
(which I will fix).

grep -in piece in Clp/examples should give you something

John Forrest

  From:       "George DeLendonck" <george at atrenta.com>

  To:         <coin-lpsolver at list.coin-or.org>

  Date:       27.01.2008 22:14

  Subject:    [Coin-lpsolver] piecewise linear

Iam new user of CLP and I need to solve a problem that requires the
piecewise linear feature. Can somebody point me to where I can find an
example showing how to use the piecewise linear feature.

Thanks
coin-lpsolver at list.coin-or.org <coin-lpsolver at list.coin-or.org>
Coin-lpsolver mailing list
Coin-lpsolver at list.coin-or.org