[Clp] [Coin-lpsolver] CBC - documentation

Robin Lougee-Heimer robinlh at us.ibm.com
Fri Dec 12 12:17:05 EST 2008

David:

Did you see this?

        http://www.coin-or.org/Cbc/index.html

It's a bit old, but may be useful in some of the concepts.

Documentation is an issue. It would be wonderful if we could develop a way
for the documentation to evolve as well as the code.  Contributions from
the community would be great.

Robin

Robin Lougee-Heimer, PhD
Program Manager, COIN-OR
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
1101 Kitchawan Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
ph: 914-945-3032   fax: 914-945-3434
robinlh at us.ibm.com
http://www.coin-or.org

svoboda at fi.muni.cz
Sent by: coin-lpsolver-bounces at list.coin-or.org
02/11/2005 11:31 AM

coin-lpsolver at list.coin-or.org
cc

Subject
[Coin-lpsolver] CBC - documentation

Hello,

I have just gone through the CBC source codes because I have been looking
for some good implementation of integer LP solver. I hoped this was the
good one. Is there any documentation? I cannot find any... It causes
difficulty in understaing and using the CBC codes and samples. I know the
doxygen generates some HTML code, but this is only the description of
functions and source codes. There is more explanation of functionality and

how can I use the codes. Thanks a lot!

With regards

David Svoboda

Faculty of Informatics, Masaryk University
Botanická 68a, 602 00 BRNO, Czech Republic
e-mail: svoboda at fi.muni.cz
Coin-lpsolver mailing list
Coin-lpsolver at list.coin-or.org