[Coin-lpsolver] ideas added to the "milestone pages" for Clp, Cbc, Cgl

Robin Lougee-Heimer robinlh at us.ibm.com
Wed Sep 19 16:09:42 EDT 2007

John, Laci, and JP:

I took a first step towards documenting the ideas John suggested for
improving Clp and Cbc today...which involves Osi and Cgl, too.

As suggested by Laci, I've posted them as "milestones" on the wiki.   They
should definitely be on the wiki somewhere, but I'm not sure about these
"milestones."  It looks like it takes an admin to edit a milestone
currently, and it'd be nice if more people were able to add to it.  (Maybe
a different setting of the Trac permissions allows this (?))

Please check them out and add more details.

https://projects.coin-or.org/Clp/roadmap
https://projects.coin-or.org/Cbc/roadmap
https://projects.coin-or.org/Cgl/roadmap

Robin

Robin Lougee-Heimer, PhD
Program Manager, COIN-OR
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
1101 Kitchawan Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
ph: 914-945-3032   fax: 914-945-3434
robinlh at us.ibm.com
http://www.coin-or.org