[Coin-lpsolver] Using ClpCholeskyUfl with choldmod

Kish Shen kish at crosscoreop.com
Fri Nov 30 21:24:03 EST 2007

Hi John,

Thanks for your reply!

John J Forrest wrote:
> Kish,
>
> I am a bit busy at present but will try to get to it next week.  I am also
> trying to get help on making easier to use these as third party add-ons -
> but that is not the problem you are reporting.
>
> John Forrest

It would be great if the third party add-ons can be build with options
from configure. I am currently hacking the Makefile and manually copying
the ClpCholeskyUfl.* to my <ARCH> /Clp/src directory (I build for each
platform in a <ARCH> subdirectory).  However, I guess most of my efforts
was to compile these addons first (doing AMD on its own is relatively
simple, but getting all the modules for CHOLDMOD compiled was more
tricky for me).

Cheers,

Kish