[Coin-lpsolver] Fortran/CLP interface help

Jose Luis Ceciliano Meza jlcm at iie.org.mx
Fri Nov 16 16:37:45 EST 2007

Hi all,

I tried to post my question before, but something happened because my
message is not shown on the subject file. I would to ask your help again
on using CLP from Fortran.

I have contacted Professor Robert Nauss since I found his inquire posted
on the Coin-lpsolver mailing list in September 2005, about the same
issue. Unfortunately, professor Robert gave up his idea about using CLP
with Fortran, and I have included our conversation about it: