[Coin-lpsolver] OsiClpSolverInterface: writing out problems with quadratic objectives

fmargot at andrew.cmu.edu fmargot at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Mar 30 07:03:11 EDT 2007

Kish:

I believe that format for MPS files for quadratic representation is also
solver-dependent (some ask for the full matrix, others for only the
upper triangular part).

For LP format, in principle there is no big problem with supporting QLP
in CoinLpIO, as only reading/writing of the objective function has to be
changed. I might implement that in the future, but anybody should feel
free to contribute such an exciting piece of code.

Francois