[Coin-lpsolver] Microsoft Visual Studio Problem

J P Fasano jpfasano at us.ibm.com
Mon Sep 11 19:23:39 EDT 2006

"Kelly Kinahan" <kinahan.kelly at gmail.com> wrote on 09/11/2006 04:07:01 PM:
> There are two warnings and five errors. Four of the errors are
> similar and look like this:
>
> error LNK2005: "public: __thiscall std::_Lockit::_Lockit(int)" (??
> 0_Lockit at std@@QAE at H@Z) already defined in libCoinUtils.
> lib(CoinWarmStartBasis.obj)

I'm pretty sure that this means you are not being consistent in your choice
of runtime libraries.
Make sure that you are using the same RT library for all of your projects:
debug/release
single thread/multi thread
static library / dynamic library

For MS Visual Studio V7 you can find the runtime library being used by:
- right click on project
- select properties in popup window
- open "Configuration Properties" folder
- open "C/C++" folder
- select "Code Generation"
- you will now be able to view the project's Runtime library