[Coin-lpsolver] Microsoft Visual Studio Problem

J P Fasano jpfasano at us.ibm.com
Mon Sep 11 15:39:17 EDT 2006

> I am trying to use CLP code in a Microsoft Visual Studio project but
> I am having trouble compiling.  Once I have included all the files,
> I get a link error.  Any ideas of what the problem might be?

If you are using Visual Studio V8, did you open the solution file Coin-Clp/
MSVisualStudio/v8/Clp/Clp.sln and then build all the projects as described
at https://projects.coin-or.org/MSVisualStudio?

If are not using V8, there is a workspace file for V6 and a solution file
for V7.

If you did these things and it is not working for you, then please provide
some more details about what you exactly did, what happened, and what you
expected to happen.