[Coin-lpsolver] Re: dylp build issue, 64-bit x86 arch (was Coin-lpsolver Digest, Vol 24, Issue 7)

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Wed Oct 25 11:36:09 EDT 2006

Darío,

	Thanks for the report!  We've made some changes in CoinUtils and
BuildTools which we hope will correctly determine 64-bit integer types and
provide a solution that works throughout Coin.  The changes are committed
in the trunk (development) branches of CoinUtils and Osi, and will move out to
the stable & release branches shortly if there are no reports of problems.

							Thanks,
								Lou