[Coin-lpsolver] Pb of infeasibility? in BCP

mathieu lacroix mathieu.lacroix at isima.fr
Thu May 4 08:10:27 EDT 2006

Hi,
Thank you for your answer. I will test it. But I have some problems
about precision and tolerance with CLP.
Is the precision of the LP solver (CLP in my case) function of the
parameters of BCP  (I have just change  these two parameters in Bcp :
BCP_Granularity .99 and BCP_IntegerTolerance 1e-6) (That is parameters
are automatically defined relatively to BCP's parameters)? Or do I need
to set the precision to the lp solver or to OSI module?

Best regards,

Mathieu Lacroix

--
Mathieu LACROIX
mathieu.lacroix at isima.fr
Université Blaise Pascal - Clermont Fd II
Laboratoire LIMOS
Bâtiment ISIMA - Bureau D112
Complexe scientifique des Cézeaux
63 177 Aubière, Cedex - France