[Coin-lpsolver] QP in CLP

Johan Löfberg loefberg at control.ee.ethz.ch
Thu Jan 19 09:46:21 EST 2006

Hi,

We have recently encountered some problems with the QP solver in clp
(accessed via our matlab interface). To rule out any mistake on our side, I
thought I would first try to write our model to an MPS file, and solve it
externally.

To do this, I thought I could just compile the sample testQP in clp/samples.
However, I cannot get this file to run, even with the mps file used in the
original sample code. The code crash on the line

model.loadQuadraticObjective(model.numberColumns(),start,column,element);

Does this sample really work? Any hints? I am using VC6.0

Thanks
/johan