[Coin-lpsolver] Clp Executable Error message

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Thu Aug 17 13:29:17 EDT 2006

Brad,

This is an error you get with gcc when there is a version conflict
between the compiler that was used to build the code and the shared
library loaded at runtime. I think it usually happens either because gcc
was upgraded after the code was built or because the code was built on
one machine and moved to another with an incompatible version of gcc. At
any rate, it is not due to anything you did or anything with Clp. The
administrator of the machine where the job is running needs to fix it.
It might actually be running here at Lehigh, I'm not sure, but I would
just let the NEOS folks know about it.

Cheers,

Ted
--