[Coin-lpsolver] Fortran/CLP interface

Nauss, Robert M. robert_nauss at umsl.edu
Fri Sep 9 08:07:14 EDT 2005

In the past I have used OSL with the FORTRAN interface. Now of course
OSL is no longer supported by IBM and efforts are being redirected to
COIN-OR.

Recently I spoke with an individual at IBM and he mentioned that there
is a C-API to COIN that could be used with Fortran for CLP. He said that
it was somewhere on the Coin website, but unfortunately I have had no
success in locating it. I'm using COMPAQ's CVF6.6 as my Fortran
compiler. Have you heard any "successes" of "failures" in trying to
access CLP and call it from a fortran program with this fortran
compiler? Is there an interface available for such an application?

Bob Nauss

Professor Robert M. Nauss

Logistics and Operations Management

College of Business Administration