[Coin-lpsolver] Re: Coin-lpsolver Digest, Vol 12, Issue 3

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Fri Oct 14 12:36:37 EDT 2005

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005, Ulrich [iso-8859-15] Spörlein wrote:

> On Fri, 14.10.2005 at 08:05:15 -0400, Francois Margot wrote:
>> What a lively discussion ... Any way that we, non initiated, could follow?
>
> Looks like the mailing software has some problems with multipart emails.

If your mail client supports it, read the digest in MIME format to see
attachments properly.  Set your preferences at
http://list.coin-or.org/mailman/listinfo/coin-lpsolver.  Or use mail
filters to collect list messages instead of digests.

--
 		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu