[Coin-lpsolver] Constraint matrix

Kyle Ellrott kellrott at csbl.bmb.uga.edu
Wed Mar 2 17:22:52 EST 2005

Thank you, that helps ;-)

But I do have one problem.  According the page mentioned, both
ClpPlusMinusOneMatrix and ClpPackedMatrix both inherit from
ClpMatrixBase.  The problem is that OsiClpSolverInterface's loadProblem
only mentions CoinPackedMatrix (which I think is the same as
ClpPackedMatrix), but not the parent class of ClpMatrixBase.  So when I
try to pass a ClpPlusMinusOneMatrix to OsiClpSolverInterface's
loadProblem, I get something like

intpro_threading.cc:766: error: no matching function for call to `
    OsiClpSolverInterface::loadProblem(ClpPlusMinusOneMatrix&, double*&,
    double*&, double*&, double*&, double*&)'
/Users/kye/COIN/include/OsiClpSolverInterface.hpp:600: error:
candidates are:
    virtual void OsiClpSolverInterface::loadProblem(const
CoinPackedMatrix&,
    const double*, const double*, const double*, const double*, const
double*)

Any thoughts?

Kyle