[Coin-lpsolver] Constraint matrix

Kyle Ellrott kellrott at csbl.bmb.uga.edu
Wed Mar 2 14:38:40 EST 2005

I'm curious about the CoinPackedMatrix structure that I use to setup my
constraint matrix for my integer programming problem.  From what I
understand so far, it's input data is doubles.  But for my particular
problem, the only values I put in it are -1, 1, and 0 (0 being being
cells that aren't mentioned in my description).  By using a double
rather then a char, I'm using 8 time more memory then I need to.
Is there are more efficient method to describe this matrix?

Kyle