[Coin-lpsolver] CLP User Guide now available!

David De la nuez ddelanu at us.ibm.com
Wed Sep 1 16:50:19 EDT 2004

Greetings, CLP users!  My name is David de la Nuez.  I once comlpained
about a lack of CLP documentation on one of these mailing lists, and to my
surprise, I was eventually offered the job of writing said documentation.

I have been working this summer with the CLP core to create a user guide
for CLP.  Today not only do I announce my role but also the first release
of the CLP User Guide.  Please visit the new (though sparse) CLP subsite
of the main COIN-OR website to find the Guide as well as an updated FAQ:

        http://www.coin-or.org/Clp/
        http://www.coin-or.org/Clp/userguide/ (multi-page format)
        http://www.coin-or.org/Clp/userguide/clpuserguide.html
(single-page format)

I would grealty appreciate any comments or suggestions, whether posted on
the list or sent directly to my email address at Columbia University,
dmd57 at columbia.edu (my IBM address won't last forever).  The more feedback
I receive, and the sooner it comes my way, the sooner we will
have some really good documentation for CLP.

David de la Nuez
ddelanu at us.ibm.com
(914)945-1167  (tie line 862-1167)
COIN-OR www.coin-or.org