[Coin-lpsolver] MILP

Oluwayemisi Oluwole oluwoleo at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 14 21:55:14 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to solve a MILP with 3606 binary integer variables and about
480 constraints. I'm using the SBB component of COIN and I'm having
trouble obtaining a solution. The problem has been running for about 24
hours so far and still has not found the optimal solution. I'm not
proficient at using LP solvers and I would greatly appreciate any advice
on what I could possibly do to improve the performance of my code!

I'm basically using the same call sequence used in the sample2.cpp file
included in the COIN/Sbb/Samples/ directory.
Thanks,

-Luwi