[Coin-lpsolver] best estimated solution

Oluwayemisi Oluwole oluwoleo at MIT.EDU
Thu Nov 4 13:06:26 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm solving a minimization MIP and every 100 Nodes the current best
solution and the best possible solution (continuous) are reported in a
logfile; it seems only nodes with larger obj. values than the current best
possible solution are explored from then on. Since my solution will
always be an integer, I would like to tell the solver to round up the
estimation of the best possible solution to an integer value.

Does anyone know how I could do that? Where would I make that change??

Thanks,
-Luwi