[Coin-lpsolver] compiling Clp with Cygwin on Windows

J P Fasano jpfasano at us.ibm.com
Tue Mar 30 18:06:54 EST 2004

I would consider building CLP using Visual C++, especially since you are
going to use Visual C++ with your application anyway.
To build CLP using Visual C++ Version 6 see COIN/Win/readme.txt

JP Fasano
jpfasano at us.ibm.com
(914)945-1324  (tie line 862-1324)
COIN www.coin-or.org

|---------+------------------------------------------------->
|         |           "Tina Li"                             |
|         |           <thli at bioinformaticsSolutions.com>    |
|         |           Sent by:                              |
|         |           coin-lpsolver-admin at www-124.southbury.|
|         |           usf.ibm.com                           |
|         |                                                 |
|         |                                                 |
|         |           03/30/2004 05:36 PM                   |
|---------+------------------------------------------------->
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       <coin-lpsolver at www-124.southbury.usf.ibm.com>                                                                               |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  [Coin-lpsolver] compiling Clp with Cygwin on Windows                                                                        |

Hello,

I'm trying to build the Clp library (as well as COIN's) with Cygwin, which
will then be used by an application compiled by Visual C++. I uncommented
the -mno-cygwin option in Makefiles/Makefile.CYGWIN but didn't get it to
build (it complained about some CoinIsnan not declared).  Does anyone know
of a quick way to get it working?

Thanks!

Tina