[Coin-lpsolver] Clp crash

Jean-Sebastien Roy js at jeannot.org
Sun Mar 14 08:20:20 EST 2004

Similarily to my previous mail about a crash in Sbb with a small
problem, I found that Clp crashed (but differently) on the relaxed problem.

The MPS file is attached.
Here is the log:

$ /opt/js/devel/COIN/Clp/clp -
Coin LP version 0.99.4, build Mar 14 2004
Switching to line mode
Clp:import crash-clp.mps
At line 7 NAME          PROBLEM
At line 8 ROWS
At line 13 COLUMNS
At line 24 RHS
At line 27 BOUNDS
At line 33 ENDATA
Problem PROBLEM has 3 rows, 5 columns and 15 elements
Model was imported from ./crash-clp.mps in 0.001218 seconds
Clp:dualS
Presolve 3 (0) rows, 5 (0) columns and 15 (0) elements
0  Obj 0 Primal inf 3.26513 (3)
4  Obj 1.72712 Primal inf 0.106652 (1)
Primal infeasible - objective value 1.72712
Presolved problem not optimal, resolve after postsolve
After Postsolve, objective 1.72712, infeasibilities - dual 0 (0), primal
0.11037 (1)
0  Obj 1.72712 Primal inf 0.113899 (1)
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Regards,