[Coin-lpsolver] What is the best way of getting out N feasible extreme points?

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 15 13:52:45 EDT 2003

some ways it is sample code, but I decided to put it into the Test
directory as I did not have any Clp test of a derived message handler and
I can foresee that advanced use of this feature could turn up bugs - so
anyway it is in Clp/Test.

There are two files MyMessageHandler.hpp and .cpp which derive from
CoinMessageHandler.  They are used in unitTest.cpp.

JP Fasano was feeling generous, so he modified my example so that it does
something close to what Yiming wanted.