[Coin-lpsolver] CLP on a 64 bit platform

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Mon Aug 18 04:18:00 EDT 2003

I made a version of Clp (and Coin) with CoinInt and CoinUnsignedInt and
then tried it with these typedefed to be long int with gcc.  If I leave all
defines as they are then it seems to work.  I will look at errors when I
try and use full 64 bits with bit handling.

I have not looked at Sbb yet but that has a good chance of working.

I could commit changes with CoinInt but I am not sure whether to as then to
be virtuous I also need to modify Sbb, Osi, Cgl .....

The code that should work is on "pre" branch.  At present leave #defines in
CoinFactorization.hpp as 32 bit.