[Coin-lpsolver] OsiSimplexInterface behavior for Clp

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Thu Apr 10 17:57:32 EDT 2003

Mikhail,

	My initial reaction to this was ``you want to do what!?''. But after
looking at the example code fragment, I'm sort of intrigued. I've just started
back into coding, and have only glanced over the OsiSimplexInterface class.
This will be an interesting case.

	But the later statement --- ``should the solver care at all ... when
OsiSimplexInterface mode is enabled?''  --- does give me pause. There are lots
of basic sanity and numerical accuracy checks that would fail, if the client
expected dylp to perform a sequence of pivots that resulted in loss of
primal (dual) feasibility while in primal II (dual II) phase.

							Lou