[Coin-lpsolver] Visual Studio help

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Thu Nov 21 12:16:15 EST 2002

On 19 Nov 2002, Yogesh  Agarwal wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need some help compiling the CLP solver with Visual studio.
> Please let me know which files need to be included in the project
> to build it successfully. Thanks.

Unfortunately (at least from this perspective), most of the developers
work in Linux/Unix environments and we are not able to test regularly in
Windows development environments.  If you get it working, please post
notes on what changes you needed to make so we can incorporate them.
Also note that some comoponents will not compile at all due to bugs in the
Visual C++ compiler.  I don't know if Clp is one of those components (but
I don't think it is).

Having said that, to compile CLP, you will need the source files in the
Coin and Clp directories.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

--
		Matthew Saltzman