[CHiPPS] Asking for methods to get the number of Non-integer variables

Yan Xu Yan.Xu at sas.com
Tue Apr 23 09:21:54 EDT 2013

    /** Get number of columns. */
int getNumCols() { return lpSolver_->getNumCols();

    /** Get number of integers. */
int getNumIntObjects() const { return numIntObjects_; }

After BlisModel is set up, you can use the above two funcitons to get the number of variables, and the number of integers, then the difference of this two numbers is the number of non-integer variables.

Also, BlisModel has data member numCols_ and numIntObjects_.  The difference of them is also the number of non-integer variables.

Hope this helps,
-Yan