[CHiPPS] Problems About Treeselection and Nodeselection in Alps

Yan Xu Yan.Xu at sas.com
Tue Dec 4 13:47:52 EST 2012

Both treeselection_ (select which subtree to explore next) and nodeselection_ (select which node in a subtree to process next) are controlled by parameter Alps_searchStrategy.

You can modify the function setupKnowledgePools() in AlpsKnowledgeBroker.cpp to set them to different strategies.

Alps currently doesn’t support user search strategy, for now, you can add yours manually in the setupKnowledgePools() .

Hope this helps,
-Yan