[CHiPPS] Questions on Blis

Yan Xu Yan.Xu at sas.com
Thu Mar 12 11:26:03 EDT 2009

As to gap, you are right. The best bound seems do not move. The parallel log was changed to style of commercial solvers last year, I did not test much. I will take a look.

For a child node, Blis only store the difference with its parent. I haven't thought about zipping and don't know how to do this yet. Any suggestion?

Thanks,
Yan