[CHiPPS] Blis and branch-and-price

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Wed Jun 25 14:42:20 EDT 2008

As Yan already noted, column generation is not yet supported in BLIS,
but there's a project under development called DECOMP that also plugs
into CHiPPS and will provide support for column generation, as well as a
number of other decomposition-based bounding methods for integer
programming. It is not on COIN yet, but I could probably provide a copy
if you want to check it out. Hopefully, it will be in COIN within the
next few months.

Cheers,

Ted