[Cgl] [Cbc] Cut generators depending on upper bounds

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Sun May 2 17:39:08 EDT 2010

This is really an issue for the Cut Generator Library

http://projects.coin-or.org/Cgl

I am copying this thread over to that mailing list. This is something
that has come up in the past and it seems like a good idea. There are
actually a number of improvements that could be made to the API of Cgl
to provide more information, but changing the API is going to be a bit
painful and require some effort, due to the number of projects that
depend on it, among other things. We simply haven't had the bandwidth
to undertake it. However, we always welcome the participation of
additional developers if you want to undertake it! For now, I suggest
filing a ticket in the Cgl issue tracker.

Cheers,

Ted