[Cgl] [Cbc] CBC trunk is not compiling

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Wed May 27 11:23:30 EDT 2009

Matt, JP,

[ Matt reports Cbc trunk build failure in coin-cbc ]

	I've been seeing the same thing building the Osi trunk (with Cgl and
Cbc) for several days, since the flurry of changes to CglLandP that removed the
dependence on Clp.  The problem is a make failure in CglLandP.  The error
message I get is `missing separator at Makefile:328'.  I haven't had time to
look at it, and since there were no other complaints, I figured it was just
Solaris.

	The build fails for both Studio and GCC.  I'll try a full rebuild
starting from autotools and see if the problem goes away.

							Lou